We got to see the babies 4 limbs with fingers and toes. And we also spotted something suspicious that might mean it's a boy. Our ultra sound lady is going to let us come back at 16 weeks for a freebee to find out for sure. We are excited :)
I still can't believe that we are due the same day! What are the chances? I'm jealous that you get a sneak peak ultrasound. We won't find out the sex until 20 weeks.
First of all. You are a super champ for doing this again so soon. And second of all. I am way envious. It is so wonderful that you can pop out babies with ease! You are one amazing gal! Hope you have a healthy little lovely in there.
Exciting news Brit...congrats to the Warners! I love your pj tradition. I remember coming over to your house one Christmas Eve(probably 10 years ago) to take the Steele family pj picture.
7 comments:
a boy maybe?! i'm so excited for you guys.
I still can't believe that we are due the same day! What are the chances? I'm jealous that you get a sneak peak ultrasound. We won't find out the sex until 20 weeks.
First of all. You are a super champ for doing this again so soon. And second of all. I am way envious. It is so wonderful that you can pop out babies with ease! You are one amazing gal! Hope you have a healthy little lovely in there.
sooo cute!
Cute little guy, Ours still looks like a blog. Hint hint.
Congrats!!! Brooke just told me about the great news the other day! Hope you are feeling good.
Exciting news Brit...congrats to the Warners!
I love your pj tradition. I remember coming over to your house one Christmas Eve(probably 10 years ago) to take the Steele family pj picture.
Post a Comment