
Mike and I celebrated our second anniversary on the 15th of this month. It is crazy only 2 years have passed and we already have a 1 year old and a baby on the way. It has been a great 2 years! I am so happy to have my new family! Zoey has been so much fun and I love that I get to hang out with my best friend (mike) every day.
Mike and I celebrated by eating at our favorite date spot, Houstons, eating my favorite thing, coconut shrimp roll. We then went to see Alice in Wonderland while our friend Tom watched Zoey. It was so nice to have a night out! It does not happen too often.
Mike brought home these beautiful flowers and we got each other matching point and shoot cameras.

I am loving mine. It is so nice to have a little camera to haul around for a while.
1 comment:
you're the bestest <3
Post a Comment