Thursday, March 11, 2010

todays sighting.

No big deal, just got to walk along the palisades path next to this guy this morning. 
He is only my celebrity crush! Forget about Tom Cruise and Arnold! I got to see Luke Wilson today! Too bad he had to knock himself a few notches down in my book by getting into a stupid Mustang! Not a cool old restored one, but a lame 2010 souped up black one. I guess if anyone could get a pass for driving one of those it would be him. 

6 comments:

nelliebrooke said...

That is awesome and sad. He is dreamy and the mustang thing just may have ruined it for me.

Jill said...

Was he as fat as he looks in those AT&T commercials?? (sean)

Natalie Hall said...

Totally agree about the Mustang... Bottle Rocket I fell in love...

Unknown said...

(psst. he's my celebrity crush, too! shhhhhh!)

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Dont you love Rat race with him in it. I could watch that over and over!

aimee said...

i have been looking through your old posts and i am in love with your house! you are so creative and have such cute style. i love that grey color you have on your wall. i was wondering if you would be able to tell me what that color name was??