Zoey and I went to Disneyland today for the fun of it. I have to laugh because she looks very worried in all of the pictures even though she was having a great time. She gets a little nervous on the rides so she holds on to me tight, but she laughs and points at things all the while. I thought these pictures were great. The one of us on the boat was real worry. She was unsure about the animals on the safari but she got excited to see monkeys and made monkey noises while holding on to me most of the ride.
4 comments:
these are the best pics. poor little peanut!
A boy!! I am so happy for you! You will just adore him, and I am sure have a great time with how busy little boys are! So happy for you!
Hey is that backpack she is wearing one of those kid leashes? If so, where did you get it? (Sean)
How great is that to just go to Disneyland for the day and drive back to your own house. Lucky you. I love her little face in these pictures. So cautious.
Post a Comment