We got to go to Utah last week to celebrate this cute little guys baby blessing.
Wilson Franklin Jones (my little sisters baby)
We had a great time spending time with family and friends. We spent some time visiting Mikes Grandparents and I got to see a bunch of my great friends that I miss! I wish I lived closer to all of them! We ate a ton of great food and even went to a chocolate factory.

We could not miss a chance to go to brunch at Sundance and were lucky enough to go with Dan and Elise and their family. We love spending time with them when we go to Utah. Zoey had a great time playing with Madeline. It looks like it will be some time before we get to go again, but hopefully not too long.

1 comment:
I love that picture at the top of Wilson. His legs look ridiculous.
I'm super glad you all could come!
Post a Comment