Zoey turned 1 yesterday (March 5th) and I can hardly believe it! She is such a cute little girl with a loving personality. She spends a lot of her time wandering around from toy to toy and every 15 min or so she takes a break to come and hug me for a minute. She makes my heart melt! I love her.

We had a great day yesterday. She was really excited to see balloons and presents when she awoke.
We went to her favorite lunch spot, Wahoo's (it just happens to be my favorite as well)
We spent the afternoon watching her favorite YoGabba Gabba shows and playing with her balloons until her dad got home with CPK for dinner. She ate some pizza,

Opened her presents,

and kind of ate some cake.

She was not a big fan of the cake. It took a lot of coaxing to get her to dig into it because she didn't really want to eat it and she didn't want it on her hands. It was pretty funny to watch. She was more excited about it when I gave her a spoon to dig with.
Just another cute birthday video
Today, we had a fun day planned for a bunch of her friends to meet us at the Los Angeles Zoo and have cupcakes. Unfortunately, Rain washed our plans away. We were bummed, but we are hoping some friends can make it next week instead. We had a fun day anyway going to lunch at Red Robin and looking for toys in Target. Zoey seemed to be having a great time. ( I am not sure if my awesome hula hooping skills had anything to do with it??)
6 comments:
Zoey is the best peanut ever.
Wahoos! I've only been there once and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite, too.
I loved the birthday re-cap. The little birthday pin is darling.
I love this hula hooping video. I can't believe how hard Zoey is laughing. She is so cute, I might just steal her.
Sounds like the perfect birthday. Happy first birthday, Zoey!
I love the pictures and the re-cap as well. She is so cute and grown up.
Wow--you know how to throw a party! I loved all the decorations. B-Days are so fun, and we will definitely be at the Zoo this Saturday to celebrate with Zoey!!
Post a Comment