Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another Project Complete..... Sort of

So I finally decided to redo our bedside tables so they would match our room. I managed to complete one of them today after sweating to death outside. I am sure the second one will go much faster than the first! I learned a little trick to making the table look a little antiqued without making it look too worn from watching Top Design. I think it turned out pretty well.
Before
After
Together

In the room

5 comments:

boxpilot said...

hey, that looks great :)

Meikel said...

you should start a design blog. I love your projects!

Jill said...

You need to teach me how to do that. All of our furniture is light colored "wood" and just blends into our floor. But its all from Ikea so its not the best quality. I don't know how it would look if I started sanding it.

Candace said...

I love doing this. I started with a few old tables and now I wish I had more to paint. They look great...I love the green. Wish I had more color in my house.

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooo talented, Brit