.jpg)
This is our little baby girl at 20 weeks. I am pretty sure we will end up naming her Zoey. She was moving all around and stretching out. She loved this pose. You can barely see her legs directly above her head and her little bum just above and to the right. "Plow pose" in Yoga. We got to see her heart with all 4 chambers working, her bladder, stomach, fingers, toes and spine.It is pretty amazing to already see her moving around.We are really excited to have her here! I love that I can start shopping for stuff now that I know it is a girl. Some of our friends gave us some onzies and reality hit me! We will have something to fill those in no time!
2 comments:
So you are 3 weeks ahead of me! SO JEALOUS!! And a girl. She will be so lucky to have you for a mom! Isn't is amazing that she is growing, and that all her parts work right! What a relief. I have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I am so hoping for a boy! But hey, I hope you will post some belly photos. I want to see how cute you look!
Congratulations!!!! And great name!
Post a Comment