Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The future baby room

I have already started to make plans for the baby's room. After sorting through websites looking for the perfect baby bedding I decided no one has what I am looking for. So... I bought a sewing machine
found some awesome fabric in the perfect colors and a cool book with a great quilt patternThe crib in this picture is awesome by the way, but unfortunately not very practical.
My brother-in-law is making us our crib! I am really excited for that... It will look like this, but it will be a nice cream colorI am excited to get started and try my hand at quilt making. I hope it does not end in disaster!

5 comments:

boxpilot said...

i'm excited too :)

Candace said...

I'm sure that room will be awesome!! You creative Steele girls. I'm so exicted for you.

Sarah said...

I love those fabrics and the quilt pattern. I can't wait to see what it turns out like.

Troy and Mindi said...

Love the fabrics Brit- and you are so creative, I am sure the quilt will turn out great. Funny... That crib is one that I was looking at- I wish I had someone to make me a crib! Your nursery will be adorable.

Jill said...

I like that quilt pattern a lot. I can't wait to see the finished product. Those fabrics are super cute too. Have fun!