Friday, October 31, 2008

New colors...

I think I am going to go with different colors for the baby room and the quilt....

What do you think???
I decided this will look a lot more girlie and I am making an afghan that is cream pink and yellow that would look good with these fabrics. I will post a picture of it when it is complete.

5 comments:

Troy and Mindi said...

I vote PINK. very cute.

Candace said...

I love all those colors. I love the bright colors! I'm sure you are having lots of fun preparing for the baby.

Jill said...

Very cute! I had a really hard time finding baby bedding also, everything was super cheesy. And then our apt was too small to even fit a crib so I didn't have to worry about it!

but if you ever want to take a look, these sites have super cute baby bedding (if you havent checked them out already):

dwellstudio.com
moderntots.com

Kristen said...

i'll have to drag craig over to your place to see the finished product. he swears that pink and green don't go. he is so wrong! :)

Korbie said...

did you ever deciede on colors... i thought the pnik and green looked good together. i would love to see pictures