Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Utah Visit

I got to go to Utah for about a week to meet my new baby niece Abbey and hang out with friends.
I was looking forward to a little fall weather and I got a snowy blizzard instead.
I had a fun weekend anyway. I got to hang out with some of my family
Abbey

2 sisters and some nieces
Brother Wade's family
I even got to spend a little time with Chris, Sarah and Isabelle. I spent the last couple nights at Brooke Anderson's cabin and got to go to dinner with all the girls.

All in all it was a pretty fun trip. I definitely missed Mike. I guess I am used to having him around and find days to be more enjoyable when he is around. I got to go to Cafe Rio about 5 times and loved every bite! And I am happy to say I only gained 3 pounds this month!
We get to go back to Utah in about 2 weeks for another baby blessing so I can get my fill again.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Bri! My arm looks ginormous.

Zoey! So sweet.

You will be back in two weeks! Nice. Maybe we could get together and do a little showering?

Think about it.

Brit Warner said...

I wish I knew who the anonymous poster was? :)

boxpilot said...

showering? . . . are you dirty?

Brit Warner said...

haha.. me dirty? Are you kidding me! Baby Shower!

Candace said...

I eat all the Cafe Rio I can too when I visit Utah.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

WOW Brooke is such a doll! She still looks like she is 18, to me!

I loved seeing Wade and Lacee! It has been so long. Thatnks for posting such great pictures!